Tjodheim

Tjodheim
The story of this house says that it was built in 1917 and it was an apple and plum orchard. Records show payment of property tax til 1923. I have tried to find information in between but have not been successful. In 1971 this couple bought the house, which was, by then, divided into 2 apartments, one above and one below with a shared bathroom. By 1979, the couple sold it to a widower with 6 kids, who then turned it into a single unit house again.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A new collection

For et år siden, ga en av mine beste venner (en god katolikk som meg) meg denne fantastiske korset ...
A year ago, one of my best friends (a good Catholic like me) gave me this fantastic cross...

Jeg tenkte på muligheten av å starte et kors samling. Jeg har et par krysser jeg har kjøpt gjennom årene og jeg kan ordne dem enten i entreen eller som man går opp trappen. Jeg elsker torquoise fargen og hvordan den gjør en kontrast med sølvet.
På en annen måte, er jeg flytter neste uke! Kan ikke vente å få dette unnagjort!

I thought about the possibility of starting a cross collection.  I do have a few crosses I have purchased through the years and I might arrange them either in the entrance hall or as one goes up the stairs. I love the torquoise color and how it makes a contrast with the silver.
On another note, I am moving next week!!! Can't wait to get this over and done with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment